Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Miserable.

I have been sick for four days now. Yucky, achy, runny nose, sore throat, throbbing head sick. It could be worse, for sure. But it's not fun. I went to my Bible study this morning, desperately wanting to be better, but then came home and crashed, then spent most of the rest of the day on the couch. That's all I really have to say, I just wanted to whine for a minute. Oh, and I should comment that Jeff has wonderfully taken care of most everything while I've been down. He's great. It's too bad that when we're well we wish for a day or two to just lie around doing nothing, but when we're sick we can't enjoy it!

2 comments:

Alvana said...

Hope you feel better soon! And have a good Thanksgiving!

KEI said...

Boy do I hear you! I've been sick for a week, and now the kids all have it and James too! He usually misses the colds due to being gone overnight at work, but this time he got hit. Hailey has a double ear infection and they all have the runny/stuffy nose and cough etc! I really hope you feel better soon and am so glad you have Jeff to help nurse you back to health and help with the boys! Have a happy Thanksgiving!!
K