Sunday, January 31, 2010

God Provides

"My God shall supply all my needs..."

I continue to be impressed by God. He keeps finding new ways to show us that He will provide for us. Jeff's been out of work for nine months now and our bills are still paid and food is still on the table. He has used a lot of people to meet our needs and even many of our wants. We've had gift cards, checks and cash show up in the mail or at the door, many anonymously and some very large. We've had Christmas gifts given, restaurant meals paid for and so many other things. Most recently we've found some amazing sales combined with coupons to keep us stocked in things like cereal and crackers, and today a doctor friend called in an antibiotic for me (sinus related infection) so that I wouldn't have to pay for an appointment at our doctor's office.

To all the friends and family who have helped us, thank you. I hope that we will be able to pass the blessings on to others at some point.

2 comments:

nicole said...

Amazing isn't it! My husband has been unemployed since September, and we are still making it too. I thought I'd be a wreck being without work for this long, but God keeps stretching our money. I'll keep you in my prayers.

KEI said...

Awesome! Still praying for you guys and happy to see that God is providing! Much love to you all!