Monday, January 4, 2010

Organize Schmorganize


This book, Organize Schmorganize, was written by one of my oldest, dearest friends. Amy Kauffman and I grew up together (she wasn't Amy Kauffman then, but I wasn't Carla Brackman either!) in NY and our families are still close. I'm so proud of her for publishing this great book. It's a quick easy read (I just finished reading it) packed full of organizational tips for the average person or family. I consider myself a pretty organized person already, but I was able to pick up some great new ideas from her book as well. I love her tip of "touch mail only once". One of my worst areas are those two spots in the kitchen where mail (and other papers) pile up. Ick. I think I'll try to touch the mail only once and not let it pile up.

The book is full of Amy's personality - lighthearted and energetic. By the end of the book you'll feel like you're old friends with her too!

The only tip she may never get me to follow is shortening my showers. Sorry Aim, but I love my semi-long, hot showers!

1 comment:

Dan and Alenna said...

I haven't read Amy's book yet... but I'm really curious to know how shortening showers can make one more organized? (I love my semi-long, hot showers too!!)