Saturday, March 15, 2008

Trip to NY

With Jeff's schedule a bit crazy right now I decided to take the boys up to NY for a few days. We left on Monday and stayed until Friday. We spent the majority of the time with my parents and Jeff's parents, we also saw my brother and sis-in-law a couple of times. Here are a couple of other things we did:

Cuddling with my cat Wylie, who now lives with my mother-in-law:



A trip to the farm of old family friends to see the horses and ducks:



And a long-overdue visit with my cousin Brook and her beautiful family (there were too many great pics to choose just a couple!):

2 comments:

Dan and Alenna said...

Looks like you had an awesome time! Brook's second daughter looks SO much like her - wow!

Alvana said...

Cool that you got to go to NY last week! Glad that you had a good trip!