Thursday, March 27, 2008

Birthday week

Let me start by saying that I had a wonderful birthday. However I woke up sick the next morning and that's why I haven't posted. I'm still a bit under the weather, but I actually did my hair and put on something other than sweats today, so that's an improvement.

Back to my birthday... what a great day! In the morning my friend Kayla and I took our kids to an open play gym which was a blast. Here's Roman jumping in a ball pit:



From there we headed to Tim Horton's - YUM - before coming back home. When we were here I let my kids watch a movie so I could play with my new toy, and iPod touch. That was the big gift Jeff had for me, to replace both my old Palm and my iPod. It is SO cool.

Later that day we all headed out to dinner where we were having a whole bunch of friends meet us. Unfortunately several people couldn't come because they (or their kids) were sick, but we still had a big group and a lot of fun.

It was a very HAPPY birthday! :)

No comments: