Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday

It's Sunday afternoon and decent weather. As soon as Jeff gets home we're hoping to head out to the park to do some running around with the kids. I don't think I posted on here that he got a great part in the musical he auditioned for. The musical is Godspell and he has the part of Jeffrey. He played the same part when he was in it about 11 or 12 years ago. We are so excited about him getting the part. His schedule is pretty intense, five rehearsals a week for four or five weeks, then probably even more than that for a week or two until the shows start, then they have 13 performances! It might not be an easy month or two, but it's a pretty short amount of time to sacrifice for Jeff to get to do this. And, while he's gone, I'm going to keep scrapbooking most nights. I'd like to be more caught up than I am. Right now I'm doing some older stuff to catch up, as well as doing current stuff to keep current.

Here's a page I did the other day of Roman earlier this year:




And one I did with pictures of us almost a year and a half ago:

No comments: