Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter-Eve

We had a slow, lazy morning today until we headed out for an Easter egg hunt. We headed to one hosted at a Barnes & Noble. I prefer the ones at parks, but indoor was more suited to today's weather. It was a lot of fun too, they read an Easter story, then had a hunt in sections of the store followed by a craft - the boys made adorable bunny ears. After that we went out to lunch as a family which was fun. Probably more fun for me than Jeff as he was up three times for bathroom runs. At least we're out of diapers! :)

So now the kids are asleep and the "bunny" has visited -- Jeff and I filled a couple dozen eggs with jelly beans and such and hid them around the living room and kitchen. We also put some in their baskets with a couple fun treats like new sidewalk chalk.

Oh, and the mail today included a birthday card and a birthday present. I haven't opened either yet, I'm enjoying the suspense. Jeff has something going on too, he's been planning and ordering since before I went to NY. I'm pretty impressed, he is not usually good at planning ahead. I am very excited to see what he did, I really have no idea...

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: