Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Thanks girls

So apparently a couple of my girlfriends thing it's amusing that I'm writing in a blog because they seem to believe there is a lot of drama in my life. You know who you are girls. :) Maybe they're right though, it does always seem to be something, doesn't it? At coffee tonight (thank God for Starbucks and girlfriends when Momma needs a night out!) we were talking about Roman's latest trip to the ER and Ann wanted to know how many times in the past year I've been to the emergency room. I don't know off the top of my head, but I do know that I have not been a patient in an ER for years. Knock on wood. It just seems like I take other people quite often.

It was a rough day today. The kids were a little off their game, Jeff was not around, work's been crazy for him too, it was just not an easy day. I did add black-out liner to the boys' curtains though, the summer sun shines right in their window in the morning and wakes Roman up earlier then I think he would otherwise. I can't complain though, they're great sleepers.

Deb brought Ava over for a little while today, that baby is in love with Trey! She smiles every time she sees him! It's adorable.

Off to see what's going on with American Idol... go Blake!

No comments: