Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers' Day


Happy Mothers' Day to all you wonderful moms out there! This picture is me and my boys having a good mothers' day.

We headed to church this morning with Jeff's brother Chris and his girlfriend, Jessica. The worship band was great and the message was too. We came home after church to eat with Chris & Jess before they got on the road (a restaurant on Mothers' day would take hours). We had a great weekend with them, some shopping, some movies, some Catchphrase...

Since lunch Jeff & I have been lounging around while Roman is napping and Trey is having quiet time, then later we'll go to the park to play or the pond to feed the ducks.

Here's a funny little story from a couple of mornings ago: We woke up feeling lazy, so we let the boys come get in bed with us, along with Nala, who lay down by my feet. The boys were jumping on the bed and laughing, and I put my feet up on Nala. Trey touched my leg (I hadn't gotten the in shower yet and therefore hadn't shaved). He told me "Momma, don't put your feet on Nala, your legs are all pokey and they will hurt her." Thanks Trey!

No comments: