Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Here I am

I've been posting blog entries on myspace, however, friends and family who don't want a myspace account can't access it. So I thought it might be fun to try a new blog site and see if I like it.

Sunday was our seventh wedding anniversary. It was a great day. The weather was nice, we went to church, hung out with friends and then left the kids with friends while we had a date. It was really nice.

Yesterday I put deck sealant on our porch. I power washed it a couple of weeks ago. I was exhausted when I was done yesterday. It's not a big porch, it took three hours, but I was beat. I came in and fell asleep on the couch. Jeff came home and woke me up - fifteen minutes before I was supposed to meet a girlfriend for dinner! Thankfully the restaurant is pretty much in our backyard so I jumped in the shower, threw on some makeup and still made it there.

Today is supposed to get up to 80. I just filled the kiddie pool for the first time this year, the boys are going to be so excited. :)

No comments: