Sunday, February 21, 2010

Life Community North

We had our first service with our new church plant tonight! It was exhausting and hard in a lot of ways, overwhelming too, but I don't want to focus on the hard parts. I want to focus on the fact that it happened and it was great! To me, this "thing" started out as an interesting idea... then an abstract possibility... then a distant reality... before I knew it, it was something I cared about, something I was committing to. Then, suddenly it started to become more and more concrete, and now it has happened. Life Community North had it's first service this evening! We had 35 kids checked into classes and roughly 76 adults in the service! Of course, some of those are people who are excited and supportive from our sending church who won't be regular attenders, but that's okay. We actually had to set up more chairs as people were coming in, we didn't have enough ready! Amazing!

Not the best pics, but pics of a big event none the less!

Jeff and Roman putting bulletins on the chairs:


Our first service:
Kids in the gym:

No comments: