Saturday, February 20, 2010

Faith Like a Child

I was tucking the kids in to bed (late) tonight, then was going to post about our new church (brand new!), we're having our first service tomorrow! I'm super excited about it! ...

Then something even more exciting happened. I was putting Roman to bed when we started talking about Jesus... then Heaven... then questions about the "bad heaven"... the next thing I knew Roman was telling me "I believe in God and that Jesus died for me and loves me so I want Him to live in my heart so I can go to Heaven"!!! We prayed together, and I couldn't resist peeking at him, he was so sweet and focused on what he was saying with his eyes closed and hands folded. Roman is rarely this calm and focused!

It was so fantastic! All I was thinking about (after a LONG busy day) was putting them to bed and chillin' before I go to bed... apparently God had something else in mind first!

Yay!

3 comments:

Alvana said...

Praise the Lord!!!!

Dan and Alenna said...

(writing with tears in my eyes!) That is WONDERFUL news!!

KEI said...

Praise God - how awesome!