Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring!

Spring is here and I love it. It makes me feel so happy and hopeful to see things turning green and new things sprouting. Here are some recent pics of what we've been doing. I have to say though, I've noticed I have lots of pics of us out in the woods, where we are in old clothes... we really do have some better clothes, we just don't wear them in the woods! :)


The deer have been very active these past few weeks, here are some in our back field.


Here are the boys down by the creek.


Some adorable little flowers peeking their heads through the old leaves.


My friend Monica came over with her girls the other day to explore in the woods with us. This is her little peanut - how cute is she!??!


Here is me with both of the girls and Roman. We were relaxing in the hammock after our walk in the woods.

2 comments:

Abhishek said...

very nice pics...

KEI said...

Oh come on Carla, I know that those pants with the hole in the knee that Trey is wearing are his Sunday best!!! :-) Great pic's, glad you are able to enjoy the newness of Spring!