Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Changes

Jeff got laid off today. His boss called early this morning to tell him. It's due to Kodak's financial situation only, and Jeff's direct superior had no say in it. It's effective immediately, although we believe they are giving him a small severance that includes a few weeks of pay and benefits. We were in shock at first, but right now we're doing okay. I can't speak for Jeff, but in between moments of calm and faith I am continually being struck by something else I hadn't thought of. For example, we'll be losing one of our vehicles - it's a company vehicle. And is it even possible to get a loan for a new one when you're unemployed? The good thing is that God has thought of all of it already. I have NO idea what His plan is, but I know He has one.

Can someone please remind me of that in a few minutes when I get anxious again???

1 comment:

KEI said...

God is good, all the time, God is good! I'm praying for you guys!