Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hocking Hills

Some of my friends' kids who are already in school are on spring break this week, so a few of us decided to head down to Hocking Hills to hike on Wednesday.

The day turned out perfect, the kids did great and the weather was nice. It was beautiful, and with six little kids running around and climbing (and one in a snugli), you can bet I took a ton of pictures.

Look close at the little green coat just to the right of center, that's Roman. The rocks are HUGE:




Logan & Trey holding up one of the big rocks:Logan, Trey, Brianna, Roman, Katie, Lauren:
DANGER KEEP OUT. Hmmm, not good listeners??? (Of course, I took this pic right before going over there with them!

Roman and Lauren at the end of the hike:

1 comment:

Martha said...

I love going on a hike with a friend. As soon as the weather is bright and I have a free day I think I'll go out for a walk too!