Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Girls' Weekend

I got to go on a girls' weekend this past weekend. I met three of the girls I grew up with in Pittsburgh, which was relatively central for all of us. We had an amazing deal on a hotel room that included a little kitchen area. We wandered around the city, rode in an original 1877 cable car on the Duquesne Incline (below is a pic from their website), ate at fun restaurants and walked near the river.


We also enjoyed pedicures and lots of Starbucks - treats suitable to a girls' weekend.

Unfortunately, soon after leaving the hotel Saturday morning my camera battery died, and with no way to charge it until we got back late that evening, I took almost no pictures. I'm counting on my girlfriends to supply me with theirs. I got the one below from one of their Facebook pages. This is us in the incline cable car. Me, Alenna, Alvana & Amy.

1 comment:

Dan and Alenna said...

I'm still waiting on pictures from Alvana too! :-) And hopefully I'll be able to upload mine to Kodak this evening or tomorrow. (You said that was better than Snapfish, right?) Were you the one that took the toe picture on Saturday evening, or was that Amy? If it was you, could you send it to me?