Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Scrapbook page

It was a sad day when my laptop died. It may at some point be revivied with a new hard drive, but not real soon. Fortunately, I had been pretty careful about backing up my scrapbook pages, so I didn't lose any. But I did lose a lot of scrapbooking "materials". I've rebuilt my supply on our desktop and did some scrapbooking for a little while last night. I enjoyed doing this two-page spread about my visit with my cousin and our children playing together...


4 comments:

Martha said...

I have not scrapbooked in quite a long time. I need to do some of that someday...

Martha said...

Check out the photo on this page.

http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/big.asp?photoID=6254566&catID=&style=&rowNumber=17&memberID=67161

You'd never know this little girl has a black grandpa either! (My friend took the photo and knows the family well.)

Heather said...

Me, too, I need to do some scrapbooking. Carla, do you do all of your scrapooking on line? Your pages are beautiful.

Carla said...

Hi Girls, thanks for the comments. I love hearing from you and checking out your blogs too.

Martha, that girl is adorable, and you're right, she's as white as Roman! :) hee-hee!

Heather, you're right, I do my scrapbooking digitally now. I love it. Thanks for complimenting my pages, I'm glad you like them.