Sunday, August 3, 2008

Update!

It's been a while since I've been on. I guess we've just been busy busy busy enjoying our summer. Here's an update on some of the things we've done lately. A picture is worth a thousand words, so I'll use lots of pictures and keep my writing short! :)

We made homemade "sponge-balls" for some water fun:


We also made homemade "foam machines" for some bubble fun!


We had a short but very sweet visit from dear friends, here are my boys with Aiden & Seth:


And of course, we've been into a LOT of dirt!


We made friends with a little green frog:


We had a blast "helping" Daddy build a fort and playing in it. (Turns out Momma is good at a lot of things, but fort-building is not one of them. :)


And, we got a new tire swing and have been swinging a lot. We loved the old tire swing, but it was so big it kept stretching the rope and hitting the ground, so it was hard to actually swing on it.

That's all I have for now, hope you enjoyed the update. I'm off to the fort with Trey!

(PS - Martha & Heather, I responded to your comments in the comment section from my last post, you can check it out!)


2 comments:

Martha said...

Oh, you guys are having so much fun! I love the "sponge balls"! What a great idea. Do you come up with them on your own or have you been reading Family Fun magazine? When my grandkids grow up just a little bit, I'm going to be calling you for some fun ideas.

The shot of Trey running is great!

Dan and Alenna said...

You know which picture is my favorite! I love how Aiden and Roman are holding hands. We had so much fun visiting you guys - next time it'll definitely have to be longer than 3 hours though!