Wednesday, May 14, 2008

If it's not one thing...

It's several others, like Marley splitting the pads on his feet open (and bleeding on the kitchen floor), or Roman deciding to give himself a haircut...



On a more positive note, I took the boys to the zoo yesterday to get us out of the house for a while. The weather was great for it and it was a really fun morning. Here are a couple of shots:





Trey was really excited about feeding these Lorikeets, he did really well with it. Roman was excited, but nervous too and I think the birds knew it. He ended up getting bit and pooped on. :) Poor Roman.

Later yesterday I was busily unpacking when Trey put a box on his head and said he was a robot. I thought it was funny, and pursued it with him, making a robot costume with him and Roman. Here are the boys enjoying it:







1 comment:

Martha said...

Hi Carla, I hope you don't mind me stopping by. (I got your address from a very nice friend of mine...) The boys sure are cute!
Martha Teal