Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Day two in the new house

Can you believe that on our second morning in the new house I managed to lock myself and the boys out of the house? Well, l guess if you're reading this you probably know me well enough that you can believe it. :)

The boys were outside playing and needed me, I stepped out on the porch (in my slippers) to see what they needed and... oops... the door locked behind me. I couldn't believe it. I ran around the house checking the other doors and windows. Fortunately, I had some sneakers I had left outside since they were muddy, and fortunately, it was a nice day, and fortunately, the landlords are just a short walk down the road. They gladly saved the day, loaning me their spare key and wishing us a better afternoon...


1 comment:

Dan and Alenna said...

Oh, Carla... I can sympathize with you... but I do have to kinda laugh. I CAN believe that you did that!