Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kids' Questionnaire

I got this from Facebook and thought it was cute...

Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Trey: I don't know
Roman: feed the dogs

2. What makes mom happy?
Trey: When we do things that you say.
Roman: if I do what you say I have to do

3. What makes mom sad?
Trey: When we don't listen to you
Roman: when I don't do what you say

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Trey: telling jokes
Roman: doing funny things

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Trey: like playing outside
Roman: I don't know

6. How old is your mom?
Trey: 60
Roman: I don't know

7. How tall is your mom?
Trey: Taller than me
Roman: *holds hands up over his head*

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
Trey: Doctor movies
Roman: grown-up shows

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Trey: watch shows and work on the computer
This is where Roman quit and would only say "I don't know" for everything.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Trey: I don't know

11. What is your mom really good at?
Trey: painting

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Trey: nothing

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Trey: works on the computer

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Trey: salad

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Trey: when you do things for me

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Trey: the pink character from Yo Gabba Gabba cause she's a girl and lives in a place with lots of flowers

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Trey: color

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Trey: we both have the same eyes

19. How are you and your mom different?
Trey: you have bigger fingers than me

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Trey: cause you told me that before

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Trey: I don't know

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Trey: the store

No comments: