Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Viruses

I'm plagued today by viruses. Roman has been battling one for a few days. He and I haven't left the house since Friday. That means today was getting rough. He seems to be improving though, I'm planning on getting us out for at least a little while tomorrow. That is of course assuming we're not snowed in. (Snowed in here in Columbus is nothing like snowed in in upstate NY, but nonetheless, if the plows can't keep up there's not much I can do about it.)

Not only has Roman been attacked by a virus, our computer has too. I'm typing this on Jeff's work laptop right now as I'm backing up files to CD on our home computer. Tonight or tomorrow Jeff's going to wipe our computer clean and start from the ground up. I hate doing this, I get stressed that I'm going to forget something and then it's gone forever! I guess if I get the pictures, scrapbook pages and my work stuff anything else can be re-created or forgotten, right? I hope... And next time I have to remember to get DVDs to burn stuff onto, I've used at least a dozen CDs so far!

Here's hoping tomorrow is a little brighter!

1 comment:

KEI said...

Hey Carla! Sorry to hear you've been plauged with sickness. We are too! I have three sick little kiddos today! Hopefully it won't last and I won't get it either. Fortunately for James, he's at work for the next two days and will probably miss the whole thing! Lucky! :-) Hope your feeling back to normal soon!