Thursday, January 29, 2009

Half Way Day

I don't know what's going on today, everything is half-done!

I just went into my bathroom for something and saw my make-up bag still on the counter. I looked in the mirror and realized my make-up was only half done. What the heck?

I went into the kitchen and realized I'd started and never finished putting away the clean dishes. I got to work on it and realized they're only half clean anyway. What's up with that? The dishwasher isn't even a year old yet.

My coffee is only half-caf.

I never got around to getting my sweater out and putting it on, so I'm wearing short sleeves and cold.

Trey's socks never got put on either. He's probably cold too.

I guess it's good my day is only half over, there's a chance to redeem everything.

Maybe it's all about still being stuck in the house. Still haven't left since last Friday. I'll be out today though, I'm taking Roman to the doctor and stopping at the library (and probably pharmacy after seeing the doc). Maybe then things will fall back into place...

No comments: