Saturday, January 24, 2009

I won!

A lot of the comanies I work with in my business run promotions and competitions to increase their publicity and business. They are also nice for those of us who participate and sometimes win some extra cash and such. There was a promotion going on this month in which I submitted a silly poem to try to win the prize of several extra Christmas gifts for me and my family. There were a ton of entries and yesterday the host announced that she couldn't pick just one winner, so instead she picked five winners each to be awarded some of their gifts rather than one winner to receive all of their gifts. I was one of the five winners (still can't believe it!!!) and will be getting a light saber for Roman and a NEW BIKE for Trey! I am super excited about winning this and Trey getting a bike! We were going to get him one in spring, but now he'll have it ready and waiting as soon as we're above freezing. :) We haven't told him yet, it might be a couple of weeks before we get it, so we'll surprise him then. YIPPEE! I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

KEI said...

That's so cool! I never win anything, so I'm a little jealous! No, I'm really excited for you, that's awesome, enjoy!
K