Saturday, April 26, 2008

Charlie's Angels and Bosley

Of all the tasks included in moving our family, I've felt most overwhelmed by the painting. We are obligated to return the house we're moving out of to the neutral it was when we moved in. That includes our big dark red living room, our big yellow kitchen, and our bright blue hall. Yikes.

Two of my girlfriends called this morning to say they were available to come paint today. Trey and I ran to Lowes for primer that boasts being able to cover any color in one coat, then ran back as they were arriving.

That's when the boys began acting as perfect angels, playing in their room; and Jeff, Amber, Deb & I turned into Bosley and Charlie's Angels. We painted over 800 square feet of wall space in under three hours, and the primer DID cover all three colors! AMAZING. My stress level is much lower than it was this morning.

Thank you God! :)

No comments: