Thursday, April 24, 2008

Busy busy

As the move draws closer I've been on here less and less!  Things are definitely progressing, I can tell by the naked walls and my achy back.  :)   It's a lot more complicated moving with little ones, I had no idea.  Thankfully we've gotten a lot of support and help from family and friends.

We took a break from packing this morning to visit our beloved storytime teacher Miss Kelsey at the library.  This is her last week of work here, she's getting married and moving out of state. She's become very important to the boys, she really connects with them.  She's just wonderful.  I wish her the best!  Here are the boys with "their" Miss Kelsey:



I was really excited this week when my crab apple tree bloomed, I would've been bummed if we'd missed it.  It's so beautiful and smells amazing...


No comments: