Tuesday, July 24, 2007

At the Dam

We keep going to the dam lately, it's just a fun place to go as a family. We can walk forever on top of the dam, in the grass with water on one side and open land on the other, or there's a field for Nala to run in with a giant rock the boys like to climb on, or there's a great playground, or we can go down to the water... it's a great place to hang out as a family. Here are a couple of pictures I like from the other day.

Jeff and the boys -


Me and Roman -


Trey by the water below the dam -


By the way, unless Jeff is obsessively reading my blog a dozen times a day, I know people are out there reading it. So leave me a comment or two letting me know who you are and what you think of our oh-so-exciting life! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello family, just checking your blog after receiving your e-mail.

Smooches
Aunt Gina

Anonymous said...

If I remember correctly it was you who was giving me a hard time about not updating my blog. Come on now it has been a week and no new posts. JK.
Love ya,
Lor