Friday, June 1, 2007

Dating

Jeff and I have had some good times together this week. It almost felt like dating again, Wednesday night it was up to me to plan the evening, last night he planned. On Wednesday I took him to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner. He always wants to go there, but I don't eat seafood so I never really want to go there. But we went, I had a great chicken sandwich, and we had a blast together. We rented a couple of movies too. Then last night we went mini golfing, which was a riot. He beat me, I'm sorry to admit, but it was fun anyway. We think we might try taking Trey sometime soon.

Trey's swim classes are over, last week was the last one. We loved every bit of it, it was a great experience. Here are the scrapbook pages I just finished. If you click on them (or any pictures in my blog) you can see a larger version. Enjoy!





No comments: