Sunday, August 8, 2010

Deals

I got a great deal at the store yesterday, I just have to brag a little. I try to work some "coupon magic" when I can to get really good deals from sales stacked with coupons. While I don't do it for all our shopping, I do when I can. I have some blogs/websites I use to help me find and track great deals, and then I buy as much as I can at a great price.

Yesterday I went to Meijer and bought 10 boxes of Kellogg's cereal and cracker sandwiches for $1.25 each, which is a great price. I also had several coupons though, so I only had to pay $6.50 for all 10 boxes. Even better though, I then got a "Catalina" which is a store coupon that prints at the register with your receipt. It was worth $10 on any future purchase! They basically paid me $3.50 to buy those cereals and crackers! I then had other great deals lined up in my next order, and used the catalina on it too.

I ended up with $56 with of groceries and only paid $17! Yay! :)

1 comment:

Alvana said...

That's amazing!!! What are these websites you use to track deals?