Friday, June 19, 2009

Bumps and Bruises

I need to write more (non-depressing) stuff...

The boys continue to be boys and acquire lots of bumps and bruises. Trey's eye has healed up nicely I'm glad to say. Then Tuesday we were at a friends house and Roman got hit in the face with an aluminum baseball bat. Ouch. It hurt a lot and had a nice welt on his cheek. It is still pretty tender, but no visible damage. I really thought he'd have a purple cheek, but I guess not this time. It was actually kind of amusing thinking back on it, most of the adults were inside and the kids were in teh back yard. Trey came running in saying "it was an accident, it was an accident, but... I hit Roman in the face with a bat." As soon as the words were out of his mouth we heard the screams from Roman's. Trey really did feel bad though.

That was Tuesday. On Wednesday Trey was running toward the car when he stumbled and fell into it. Good thing his TEETH broke his fall! I wasn't here to see it, but I guess it was a pretty nasty mess. When I saw him he was calm and clean but he has two very loose front teeth, and they weren't before. One is a little cock-eyed too, his smile looks different.

My poor sweet battered children!

2 comments:

Dan and Alenna said...

Glad you weren't around for Trey's tooth incident... we know how you get with those things! :-)

Carla said...

Ha ha! Thanks for bringing that up Alenna! :)