Friday, October 12, 2007

Here we go...

It finally actually got kind of cold this week, really for the first time. So of course, we also got sick. Jeff's fine, I'm okay except for a never-ending headache, Trey just has a cold, but Roman has an ear infection and croup.

I've never dealt with croup before, but I've heard about it. So when Roman woke up from his nap on Wednesday with a horrible barking cough I had a feeling that's what was going on. Sure enough, he progressed with raspy breathing, the awful cough and a fever. We were up in the night every couple of hours checking on his breathing. I took him to the doc yesterday who confirmed croup as well as an ear infection. Last night he made us nervous when his fever got up to 105. His fever did come down and he slept okay. This is day three, maybe there'll be improvement soon...?

No comments: