Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines' Day

Happy Valentines' Day! Jeff and I had a great date tonight while the kids were happily home with our wonderful sitter.

Unfortunately, the morning started out rocky. Jeff discovered late last night that someone had been accessing our checking account. The bank helped us figure out what was going on - someone has stolen my debit card number. I still have the card (yes, we've canceled it), but somehow someone got the number and went on a phone/internet shopping spree. Our bank has been great, they're assuring us we'll get all our money back, but there's a lot of complicated stuff to get through first... what a mess.

Let's not dwell on that though, it's much more fun to celebrate Valentines' Day! The boys and I went to a friend's house for a lunch play-date. They had a great time with little Ava, who certainly enjoys them! I loved getting hugs and kisses from her and letting all three of them sit with me to read a book.

Trey has always been full of questions. Lately he's really amused me with questions that start with a statement about what he DOES know. For example, today he said "Mommy, I know that some big dinosaurs eat little dinosaurs, but what do little dinosaurs eat?"


No comments: