Thursday, December 27, 2007

We're back

...for a temporary "lay over" before heading out again to Florida, where Jeff is in a wedding.

We have had a very busy but fun week spending time with family and celebrating Christmas in New York! At my parents' house there was the typical 14-people-under-one-roof chaos which also included lots of fun game-playing and too many cookies.

Here are Steph, Joe & Mike opening presents. Th
ey are the oldest three of my parents' six grandkids:



And me and Mickae (my sis-in-law) having fun:



At Jeff's parents we played more games, ate more goodies, and laughed through several episodes of "The Office". We also got to meet the newest member of the family, Claudio. Claudio is Jeff's new cousin. He is SO precious and I am sure he's one of the cutest babies you'll ever see.

Here is Claudio:




And the Rivera/Brackman men:


No comments: